Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog :)
- Barrister Apron designed by Megan Avery for Windham Fabrics
This is my moms favorite apron. It will easily be one of your favorites as well . It is full length.
- Martha Stewart Christmas Past Apron
This is a charming vintage style half apron with super style . You do not need to make it out of holiday fabric it would be great with Amy Butler or Michael Miller fabric.
- Still Dottie Smock Apron
Fast and adorable apron pattern/tutorial at Still Dottie's Blog .
- Jona G's Stop Staring And Start Sewing One Hour Apron
With a few scraps of fabric and one hour you will have a super neat apron for you or a friend! JonaG at Typepad.
- Hostess Apron At Bitty Cakes Blog
Make this apron with a dishtowel. Cute idea!
- Creative Carissa Blogs Knitted Apron
This is the most darling and stylish apron and it is knitted OMG I love it!!! At Creative Carissa's Blog.
- Cut Out And Keep Tool Belt Apron
This reminds me of a starbucks barista apron! Super cute, and it is great for holding all your stuff in it. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE STUFF TO CARRY! Find it at Cut Out And Keeps Website.
- Apron Ornaments At Crochet Roo's Blog
Well, there is cute and then there is super cute, and I am talking super cute crochet aprons. You can whip them up in no time! Check out this blog!
- Feathered Nest Blogs Quick Half Apron Tutorial
This is very cute in vintage inspired fabric. It is a half apron with no pocket. Real simple and enjoyable to make.
- Gathering Apron at Frog Creek Cottages Blog
This tutorial from the Cottage at Frog Creek is awesome. You will be making these for all of your friends. They are used when you are gathering items from your garden. Fruit, Vegetables, Flowers Etc. You know you want one! This is all over Pinterest.
- Vintage Pillowcase Cafe Apron at Whoopsie Daisies Blog
This one is an absolute winner. Who doesn't LOVE vintage pillowcases and aprons? Who? NOBODY. So easy you could make them for a cooking class, or for all of your friends.
- Joann Crafts Valentines Day and St. Patrick's Day Aprons
Complete patterns including templates to enlarge. Real cute and kitchy! Find at Joann Fabrics Website.
- Sewing In No Mans Land Anthropologie inspired "Lady's Apron" Pattern
Follow the post at Sewing In No Mans Land blog to get tips on sewing this pattern. She has a link to the PDF pattern as well. I love Anthropologie, if you do as well, you will love this apron and her blog.
- Sewing In No Mans Land Anthropologie Inspired Tea And Crumpets Apron Pattern
Scroll past the Anthropologie inspired Lady's Apron, and there is a tutorial for the Tea and Crumpets Apron; as well as a link for the actual PDF pattern. Sewing In No Mans Land Blog is amazing!
- Sewing In No Mans Land "Razzelberry Pie Apron" Pattern
There is a PDF link to the pattern and a tutorial of the assembly. This apron features bright yellows, pinks and florals. Super Cute! Once again found at Sewing In No Mans Land's Blog.
- Sewing In No Mans Land "Charlie Brown" Apron Pattern
This apron features browns, yellows, pinks and chevrons. Very cute halter style apron with links to the pattern and how to make the chevrons.
- Sewing In No Mans Land "Flower Petals" Apron Pattern
This half apron is made from cute floral patterned fabric and a sash made from bright pink solid fabric. This would be a fab pattern to use some Heather Bailley or Amy Butler fabric. If you haven't been to Sewing In No Mans Land Blog Scoot NOW!
- Simple Simon And Company's $5.00 Christmas Dishtowel Apron Tutorial
Great pattern at Simple Simon And Company. It's not at all Christmasy in looks. I think they named it that to attract people with affordable gifts on the mind!
Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have opened up a Ravelry store. I have posted some of my patterns I have here, as well as some new ones and all in PDF. I have posted the links down below so please check them out.
Aspen Ollie Hat Free Pattern at Ravelry
Class Cowl Pattern FREE at Ravelry
Pet Toy Patterns
Go on... knit or crochet your baby a toy
- Bamboopear Felted Mouse Pattern
- Here At BambooPear, we have a great pattern for a knitted and felted mouse. Great for a fast project.
- Tara's Knits Dog Toy
- A great dumb bell toy made on DPN and worsted wool give this one a try !!
- Mommy Said So Elmo Ball
- This is a fantastic pattern for a crocheted ball for your puppy! Around the same size of a tennis ball .You can follow her pattern or make it plain.Great for a dog that chews up his toys because you can make another one super fast!
- Woodhill Designs Cat Ball
- Great Crochet Cat Ball Pattern. Make them as fast as you cat wants them !
- Felted Fortune Cookies
- Indigo Muse Knits has a great knitting pattern for felted fortune cookies. The fortune cookies work up fast. Add catnip and sew the seam and ta da done !
- Free Two Needle Knitting Pattern Catnip Ball
- A easy pattern to follow to make a small catnip ball in under a hour !!
Pet Beds To Knit Or Crochet
Give Your Loved One Something Warm!
- Craftown Crochet Dog/ Cat Bed
- Great Crocheted cat or dog bed they do not have a photo but I have tested it a while back and it is worth making!
- 20 minute pet rug
- Great blanket/rug for cats/ kittens or puppies or doggies! AND FASSSSSSSSSSSST!!
- Sock Pixie's Cat Basket
- This adorable cat basket is made from brown sheep's worsted weight wool and has a super neat chevron pattern ! You could make it for a puppy also !
- Snug Harbor Pet Bed
- Made with bulky yarn and a little knitting knowledge you can make one for your pet and some for your favorite animal shelter !!
- Kitty Cuddles Felted Bed
- I just discovered this one . It looks really cute . Do you felt ? Give this one a try! It is for a cat but it looks as if it could accommodate a little doggie as well.
- Bark-A- Lounger Knitty
- This is a most fantastic pet bed made out of wool it is 32 inches after felting ! DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED OF FELTING IT IS EASY !! this pattern requires a little color skill but I am a telling you this is beautiful enough to stay in any room of your home, very stately !!
- Crochet Kitty Cozy Midnight Knitter
- A great fast basket pattern ,my cats like the shape they like to spin around like the dogs!
- Sofa Felted
- It says sofa but it is more of a charming square bed that is felted and has a adorable button tufted action going on it is 10 x 14 after felting I know this would be a really great project for someone who wants a stylish bed without a lot of effort ! GREAT GIFT !!!!!
Free Dog Sweater Links
Crochet And Knitting Pattern For Sweaters
Here Are The Best I Have Found! The patterns are for your personal use.
- Drops Dog Sweater
- This pattern is for a real easy classic dog dog sweater. Sized for dogs XS = Chihuahau, S = Bichon Frise, M = Cocker Spaniel.
- Furry Dog Sweater Lion Brand
- Made from fun fur this lion brand pattern is easy to work up and will look great on your dog!
- Berroco Buster Sweater
- (Buster) a great dog sweater pattern for a preppy puppy as it resembles a golf shirt !
- Lion Brand Ruffle Sweater
- Fantastic and affordable! Free sweater pattern at lion brand yarn site. You could make this over a weekend !
- Drops Moss St Dog Sweater
- Sweater is sized for dogs XS - M (AKA Chihuahua - Cocker Spaniel) Uses size 10 1/2 US needles. Simple moss stitch works up fast.
- Midnight Knitter Dog Sweater
- Made with Rowan Big Wool and size 19 needles this sweater works up super fast . Great for a last minute gift with style!
- Penny Sweater Knitty
- This is a neat sweater! It uses several different techniques and super wash wool yarn! This is a must knit !!!!
- Elan Knits Blog Skully Sweater
- Do you know a punk dog !! LooK No Further This is the sweater for your pup !!
- Cable Knit Sweater
- Maybe a cable knit dog sweater for your pet?
Why not give it a try!
- Hearts And Bones Dog Sweater by Catherine Head
- This is a pattern I just ran across. I thought it would be a great little number to work up. It is from Picture Perfect Knits and has a great intarsia pattern around the neck.
- Karens Knit Dog Jacket Pattern
- I love this link you will too! Great sweater not as complicated as you would think it was!!!
- Drops Hooded Dog Sweater
- This is a fantastic and easy hooded dog sweater from Garn Studio it is sized XS = Chihuahau, S = Bichon Frise, M = Cocker Spaniel. Works up fast ! US size 6 needles
- Chopped Tomatoes Bucalicious Sweater
- This one will make you smile! Great instruction and lots of photos you can't go wrong with that!
- Doggie Corset
- Well, I think this is a most simple and charming corset for a doggie. The dog on the blog photos looks like my neighbors dog Ginger, so it gets props from me ! She could easily charge tons for this pattern and its free!!! Labpugglechi Free Patterns
- Cable Turtleneck Sweater From Drops Design
- This sweater is sized XS= Chihuahuas, S = Bichon Frise, M = Cocker Spaniel. This pattern is not for larger dogs. I love the cable work on this sweater if done in an Aran wool yarn it would resemble an Aran-Island fisherman's sweater.
Labels: Dog Sweaters
Labels: Downton Abbey
Labels: BambooPear Mercantile